Benefits of Institutional Membership
Institutional membership in OMA provides valuable resources and connections for both the museum and the individuals that comprise its staff, board members and volunteers.
With a choice of three packages, every institution can find a level appropriate for their needs. Staff is defined as paid or unpaid individuals. Include volunteers and board members as staff if you want to extend benefits to them.
All Elevated and ground Floor benefits +
Informal grant proposal review
Designated staff/board/volunteers (limited to staff size selected) receive all benefits listed below, plus:
- Weekly subscription to Grant Station Insider online fundraising newsletter
Pinnacle Package dues are based on the staff size you select:
0-2 staff $125 3-5 staff $300 6-10 staff $575 11-20 staff $850 21+staff $1,125
All Ground Floor benefits +
Enhanced online Oklahoma Museums listing with descriptor, web link, and image on homepage
Free online job listings
Designated staff/board/volunteers (limited to staff size selected) receive benefits listed below.
Elevated Package dues are based on the stiff size you select:
0-2 staff $100 3-5 staff $250 6-10 staff $500 11-20 staff $750 21+staff $1,000
Ground Floor Package
Online Oklahoma Museums listing
Knowledge and expertise related to the profession
Designated staff/board/volunteers (limited to two) receive benefits listed below.
Ground Floor Package dues are based on what the museum is able to pay.
Designated Staff/Board/Volunteer Benefits
- Subscription to quarterly online newsletter, MuseNEWS
- Access to online professional networks and scholarship opportunities
- Discounts on professional development registration
- News they can use with an electronic subscription to OMA e-list
- Ability to serve on OMA committees and board of directors
- Eligible for informal resume review
- Ability to submit entries in the OMA Awards Program