Oklahoma Collections Preservation Plan and Access Development Program for Small Institutions
From the Oklahoma Department of Libraries
The Oklahoma Historical Records Advisory Board (OHRAB) is now accepting applications from Oklahoma libraries, museums, and archives for participation in the
Oklahoma Collections Preservation Plan and Access Development Program for small institutions. Eligible institutions must have:
- a collection of unique materials related to Oklahoma history, and
- a total annual budget of $50,000 or less.
Organizations accepted into the program will receive:
- Assistance in conducting an organizational and collections self-assessment;
- Services of a professional Preservation Consultant who will work with staff and volunteers to develop a written collections assessment plan to support preservation and access; and
- Registration fee waivers for certain workshops sponsored by OHRAB and its partners.
(Please note the special instructions for downloading the pdf application.)
Application Deadline is Monday, April 3, 2017
Please submit any questions or concerns by March 20 [email protected]. Jan will respond after that date to all inquiring applicants.