Smarties Trivia Night 2017
Ready for Some Fun and Friendly Competition? Smarties Trivia Night on June 16 is for You!
Get ready for the eighth annual Smarties Trivia Night on June 16 at the Oklahoma History Center in Oklahoma City. The evening includes trivia, silent auction, wine pull, meal deal and raffles with a game night snacks and cash bar. Doors open at 6:00 p.m. and trivia begins at 7:00 p.m. Tickets are $25 per person or $200 for team table (max 8 people on a team).
Smarties Trivia Night is the largest fundraising event supporting the programs and services of the Oklahoma Museums Association. With tasty snacks, an auction, wine pull, meal deal, and good-natured competition to be named the “smartest” team, it is a fun evening where museum staff, board members, volunteers and friends come together for a good cause.
There are several ways you can help make this event successful:
- Donate a restaurant gift card. Cards should be valued at $25 or more. Simply purchase a card at Amazon.com by searching “restaurant gift cards” and have it shipped to OMA at 2020 Remington Place, OKC 73111 or [email protected]. Be sure to let us know you are sending a card. Alternatively, you can donate directly to OMA and we will purchase a card for you. All cards and donations are due May 1.
- Donate a bottle of wine. Wine should be valued at $20 or more. Complete the In-Kind Donation Form online.
- Become an event sponsor. Sponsorships begin at $100. Download the form, complete and mail to OMA, or pay online here, or request an invoice by emailing [email protected]. Let us know about your sponsorship by May 1.
Sponsors to-date include Oklahoma History Center, Smith, Carney & Co., P.C., University of Oklahoma College of Liberal Studies, Girls Gone Wine, Quail Creek Bank.
- Gather a team and participate in the fun! Register open soon. Registration deadline is June 1. Must be 21 to attend. Register a team here.
- Bring a Centerpiece with Panache. If you have signed up for a team, you can go one step further in your support of OMA by bringing a centerpiece. Centerpieces will be raffled off during the event. Find complete centerpiece information here.
By supporting Smarties, you are supporting the Oklahoma Museums Association! OMA is the primary provider of resources and training for Oklahoma’s 500+ museums, historical societies, historic sites and houses, zoos and botanical gardens, living history museums, tribal cultural centers and other museum related institutions.
Each year, OMA offers a variety of programming which can be utilized by all Oklahoma museums regardless of the museum’s discipline, size or location. Programs and services offered include workshops and seminars; annual conference; quarterly newsletter MuseNEWS; technical bulletins; office referrals/consultations; museum reference lending library; professional interest networks; annual awards program; resume review; online museum directory; networking events; disaster response team; advocacy and more.