1. Conference Registration Scholarships provide one conference registration. Sixty scholarships are available. Wednesday workshops and events are not included. This scholarship is made possible with funding from the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA) and in partnership with the Oklahoma Department of Libraries and Institute of Museum and Library Services. Everyone wanting to attend the conference is encouraged to apply, including speakers.
Priority will be given to applicants meeting one of the criteria below but everyone is encouraged to apply as others will be considered once priority seats are filled:
• whose organizations are in rural communities as defined by USDA
• who are emerging professionals or have joined the profession (as a museum employee) within the last three years; or
• staff, volunteers or board members who have not attended the Oklahoma Museum Conference within the last five years.
2. Conference and Enclosure Workshop Registration Scholarships provide one conference registration plus the Enclosures in an Afternoon workshop on Wednesday. Events are not included. This scholarship is provided by the Oklahoma Department of Libraries and the Oklahoma Historical Records Advisory Board, with funding support from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission.