The Oklahoma Museums Association, a 501c3 charitable organization, is currently accepting bids for performing our annual independent audit and Form 990 year ending 6/30/2021.
Bids may be submitted until Friday, February 26, 2021.
Bids may be mailed to:
Oklahoma Museums Association
2020 Remington Place
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
Bids may be emailed to:
Please consider the following and include them as part of your bid for this project:
- The OMA financials are run on a modified cash basis of accounting
- The annual operating budget of OMA is approximately $250,000 – $300,000
- A thorough and detailed review of financial statements and activities is expected
- Project includes presentation of the draft discussion Audit Report to the OMA Audit committee and presentation of the final Audit Report to the OMA Board of Directors, if requested
- The final Audit Report will need to be completed by September 1, 2021
- Provide total costs for all the Audit services requested above
In addition, you may bid on the following:
- Preparation and filing the IRS Form 990
- Preparation and filing the Oklahoma 512-E
- Provide total costs for the Tax services requested above separate from Audit services
On behalf of the Oklahoma Museums Association, and the 500 Oklahoma museums we serve, thank you for your consideration in assisting us with this important process. Should you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the OMA office at 405.424.7757 or by email at email@example.com.