OMA Connects is an App powered by the Oklahoma Museums Association and is a free online community for staff, board members and volunteers of Oklahoma museums.
The OMA App is for the community members of the Oklahoma Museums Association. OMA empowers Oklahoma museums. OMA loves Oklahoma’s 500+ museums and helps strengthen them to serve their communities.
Download the OMA app today and be connected to the Oklahoma museum community.
Scan the QR code below or search for Oklahoma Museums Association in the app store.
Here are few ways to use the OMA App:
- Use the Forum feature to post information, ask questions and be part of a knowledge hub. There are several topics to select from but if you do not see one that fits, just select other.
- Connect with Community Members to communicate directly, as well as increasing your museum colleague network.
- Looing for a new job or just wondering what is available? Find a Job is the place to go.
- Stay up to date with News & Announcements from OMA.
- Training is the go to place to learn about in-person, on-line or on-demand training OMA offers.
- OMA loves our Oklahoma museum community and want you to be a part of it. Click Join OMA and scroll to see the list of membership types, levels and dues. We have something for everyone, even a pay what you can level. You will want to be a part of what OMA has to offer.
OMA appreciates Allied Arts Oklahoma City for their support of this app, which was supported with ARPA funds from the City of Oklahoma City.
Do you have an idea on how to improve the app? Contact OMA here